منتدى محاكاة منهاج العراق
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى متخصص بعرض المنهج العلمي بشكل وسائل محاكاة

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
يسرنا ان نقدم لكم في هذا المنتدى كل ماهو جديد وهادف وفق المنهج العراقي الحديث وبطريقة شيقة كما ونعلن لكم بان هذا المنتدى هو ملحق للمنتدى الاول | بيت المدرس العراقي alaaabed.forumarabia.com

اسئلة نصف السنة للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014 بواسطة الاستاذ هادي الاسدي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
هادي الاسدي

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/03/2014

اسئلة نصف السنة للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014 بواسطة الاستاذ هادي الاسدي  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اسئلة نصف السنة للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014 بواسطة الاستاذ هادي الاسدي    اسئلة نصف السنة للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014 بواسطة الاستاذ هادي الاسدي  I_icon_minitimeالسبت مارس 08, 2014 1:46 am

Al-afaq Secondary Mid-year Exam 6th preparatory
School 2013 - 2014 Time:- 2 hours
Unseen passage (10M)
Q-1-Read the following text carefully:-
Sight is our most precious sense and many people fear blindness more than they fear any other disability. Eye the organ of sight is our most important organ for locating and observing the world around us. We use our eyes in almost everything we do-reading, working, watching movies and television, playing games and countless other activities. The human eyeball measures only about 25 minutes in diameter. Yet the eye can see objects as far away as a star and as tiny as a grain of sand. The eye can quickly adjust its focus between a distant point and a near one.
Now answer any (Five) of the following questions: - 1-What is our most precious sense? 2-Which disability the people fear most? 3-What is the chief function of the organ of sight? 4-Name a few activities in which we use our eyes? 5-What is the average measurement of the human eyeball? 6-Suggest a suitable title to the passage?
Reading Comprehension (10M)
Q-2- Answer and complete the following questions that are taken from the passages in your textbook. (Choose 5 only) 1-When was radar invented? 2-Most interpreters only go into one ………………… 3-How did Mustafa try to wake his mother up? 4-The pressure of life can affect………………… 5-Where did Anna and her cousin go on holiday? 6-A radar speed gun works by ……………………. a car.
Grammar & Functions (20M)
Q-3-A- Do as required: - (Choose 5 only)
1-A thief (take) our clothes while we (swim). (Correct the verbs between the brackets) 2-My family (live) in the same house for fifteen years. (Present perfect) 3-"Can you help"? he asked me. (Reported question) 4-If we (train) harder, we might have won the match. (Correct the verb) 5- take a taxi to the airport. (Make a suggestion) 6-Children used to be so rude. (Negative)
B – Complete the dialogue with the following words :- ( can , let's , should , could , 'll ) Ali(1)……… you drive me to the match this afternoon? Faisal: Sure. You know , you (2)……… get a driving licence . You're old enough to drive. Huad: (3) …….. you tell me how to get to the mall ? Police officer: Of course. I (4)……….. show you on the map if you like. Huda: That's a good idea. (5)……….. get some petrol too.

اقلب الصفحة

Vocabulary & Spelling (15M)
Q-4-A-Match the words from (1-6) with their meaning (a-f). (Choose 5 only)
1-surprised a-vital 2-put someone in prison b-out of a job 3-branches c- puzzled 4-unemployed d-parts 5-performance e-arrest 6-very important f-display
B- Complete the following sentences with these words:-
(boarding card , plumber , tour guide , pickpocket , sneeze )
1-Have you got a cold? No, I always …………… when I put pepper on my food. 2-Police caught a ……… who had stolen several wallets and mobile phones at the airport. 3-……….. a person who fixes and installs pipes for water. 4-My sister is a ……….. She takes tourists sightseeing in London every day. 5-I can't find my ……… . I won't be able to get on the plane if I don’t find it.
C – Fill in the blanks :- (Choose 5 only)
1-correct , incorrect , legal ,………… 2-Co. – Company , freq. ………. 3-cannot , can't , will not , ………. 4-attract , attractive , wonder , ………. 5-write , wrote , go ,…………… 6-joints: ankle , Treatment: ……………
Literature focus (10M)
Q-5- Do as required:-
1-Write two of Mohammed Khudhair's best works other than "The Swing" :- 1-……………… 2-……………….. 2-Mention two moral lessons the writer tries to give in "The Swing: 1-……….. 2-………………. 3-Show how the visitor, Satar , tried to convey his message to the Haleema , Ali's daughter.

Writing (15M)
Q-6- Choose either A or B:-
A-Write an e-mail of 100 to 120 words telling a friend about a company you have recently set up with a friend or relative. The company could be producing one of the following: Jewellery, cosmetics, perfume, food, or footwear.

B-Write a letter to Ahmed of 100 to 120 words giving him advice on how to get the job. Write two paragraphs as follows:-
Paragraph 1 = advice on getting to the interview. Paragraph 2= advice on the interview; what to wear, what to say, etc.

Good luck
Hadi Alasadi
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

اسئلة نصف السنة للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014 بواسطة الاستاذ هادي الاسدي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» نموذج اسئلة نصف سنة للسادس الاعدادي 2014 - الاستاذ هادي الاسدي
» اسئلة الامتحان التمهيدي للصف السادس الاعدادي 2014
» الكتاب الاتزاني للصف السادس العلمي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى